4th of July Events!
This is undoubtedly my favorite time of year. Even with the lingering thunderstorms, this weather has brought a smile to my face, cooling it off in the Valleys scorching 110+ heat! I thought I’d share a few things this beautiful 4th of July eve morning, some events throughout Northern Nevada along with some real estate listings that are sure to cool you off..
South Lake Tahoe hosts their Annual Lights on the Lake show, both Shores have shows. You can see the fireworks form the following location but BE EARLY! Traffic is insane and seating is limited unless you have a lap to sit on.. awwww! these spots are all KID FRIENDLY..
- MS Dixie & Tahoe Queen Boats offer the on the water experience (Call or visit www.laketahoecruises.com.)
- Nevada Beach located at the Round Hill Square intersection. They do shut this road down, so you have to walk a little bit. This is my favorite spot to watch, I lived near this beach for years and enjoyed this show every time!
- Timber Cove Marina: Offering front row seating that fills up fast.
- Bijou Community Park: Set back from the shoreline and boasts a skate park, disc golf course, dog park, golf course, and playground to keep the whole family entertained while holding your ideal viewing spot
- The Tallac Historic Site: Off Emerald Bay Road, has an east-view perspective with nearby Baldwin Beach. For the more adventurous, the top of Mount Tallac offers a bird’s eye view of the fireworks extravaganza, but don’t forget your headlamp for the trek back down.
- Edgewood-Tahoe: Watch the fireworks show front and center from the beach to the south of Edgewood Tahoe’s clubhouse. EdgewoodTahoe.com
- Lakeview Commons/El Dorado Beach: Corner of Hwy 50 and Lakeview Ave. I love this beach right now, the town spent a small fortune in the redesign for the entire area and it is amazing. I have yet to see the show from here but I would check it out if I was you!
As for the Valley, Sparks has a big celebration that can be seen from the Nugget, Star Spangled Sparks, visit www.janugget.com to see event details.
Carson City at Mills Park on Hwy 50 will host their annual fireworks show, starts at dusk and the carnival begins today! Here is more info LINK
As for the Real Estate news.. Since we are expected to break another heat record today, I thought I’d share some amazing homes/cabins available near water all around N. Nevada.. Call / Text / E-mail.. I remember going to Lake Topaz, Lake Almanor & others with my family along with friends of my family and everyone owed a share of the homes.. thats the way to do it!
Lake Village Lake Tahoe Listings – Affordable town homes, prefect for a few families to split ownership! Has pool, clubhouse, spa, playground!
Enjoy your 2013 4th of July.. I hope this summer has been amazing, make the best of every minute of it! Life is too short to be living someone else’s dream…. make the best of it! And as always, if you have any questions at all, real estate, local events, location, anything, call me!
(775) 691-4382 Mobile
(800) 322-6130 Toll Free
(775) 544-8177 Efax
The Leader in Luxury Real Estate
190 Hwy 50 PO Box 10470
Zephyr Cove, NV 89448